|Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Hajike Festival|
|(ボボボーボ・ボーボボ ハジけ祭, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Hajike Matsuri)|
|Release Date:||March 20, 2003 (JP)|
|Game modes:||Single player|
Gameplay features a reverse camera system by which Bo-bobo moves towards the player. Using the two analog sticks, players control Bo-bobo's nose hair and fend off enemies that approach from both sides. A smart bomb-like attack can be triggered with the shoulder buttons that sends nose hair flying everywhere.
- Don Patch
- Ochazuke Alien (After clearing Hajike Village, destroy the vending machine in the middle of the stage).
- Wall Man (After clearing Aitsuhage Tower, defeat Gechappi, followed by the vending machine that appears).
- Tokoro Tennosuke
- Katsu (After clearing Fairytale Amusement Park, destroy three vending machines, followed by a bronze Gunkan statue that appears, all while Heppokomaru travels with you).
- Death Mask
- Hatenko (After clearing World of Babylon, destroy all five drums, followed by a bronze Gunkan statue that appears, all while Softon travels with you).
- Gunkan Mecha (After clearing Pomade Ring, destroy six bronze Gunkan statues, as well as one that one that appears right after).
Which One Is The Real King? VS King Bomby