Dengaku Man, Pixie or Pit Bull--He'll Love You or Hate You! (Japanese: 再び最強の敵!田楽マン!!友だち何人できるかな? Once More, the Ultimate Enemy! Dengakuman!! How Many Friends Can He Make?) is the 26th episode of the Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo anime. It was first broadcast in Japan on June 19, 2004 and in the United States on April 29, 2006.
|Dengaku Man, Pixie or Pit Bull--He'll Love You or Hate You!|
Once More, the Ultimate Enemy! Dengakuman!! How Many Friends Can He Make?
|Japan:||June 19, 2004|
|United States:||April 29, 2006|
Bo-BoBo and the gang are cornered by Tanks-a-lot, driven by Dengakuman, the commander of Z-Block. As the tank opens fire, Dengakuman, along with a vat of honey butter, ejects from the tank's main weapon system.
The battle is about to begin (after a short stop to thank their Ma and Pa)and a food wiggin' contest is declared. Don Patch mops up Dengakuman's potsticker story with the tale of his tragic love for a certain special bowl of soup.
After the wiggin', Dengakuman reveals that, after five years of being looked down upon by his older dog bothers, he needs a friend. Bo-BoBo steps in with his reality dating show.
The contestants are: (male) Joe Squidman, Warewolf Boy, Rubber Band, and Dengakuman, (female) Beauty, Don Patch, Raisin, and Reesa. After Dengakuman still fails to make a friend, Bo-BoBo teaches him the real meaning of friendship before destroying Z-Block headquarters.
- The rebels meet Dengakuman.
- Dengakuman is revealed to not be as evil as he let on.
- Dengakuman is defeated, and Z-Block falls.
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
- Don Patch
- Z-Block Citizen & Hibi
- Rubber Band-san
- Re-zun Onna
- Tsuru Tsurulina IV
Changes from the manga
- In the manga, Serviceman lands on Heppokomaru's head. In the anime, Heppokomaru dodges him.
- After the Clock-man tells Dengakuman to go to sleep and yells 'Good Night Boy', in the manga, Clock-man punches Dengakuman. In the anime, Clock-man gives a lot of blanket to Dengakuman.
- In the manga, Dengakuman is shot in the forehead with an arrow. In the anime, he is shot with a lot of toy arrows.
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76|