Kancho-kun (カンチョー君, Kancho-kun) is a reccuring character in Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. He is called Kanpyo-kun (カンピョー君, Kanpyo-kun) in the Japanese Anime, The Splinter in the English Anime, and Mr. Enema in the English manga. As the former leader of Y-Block he is the weakest general of the Former Maruhage Empire.
A Kancho is a tiny pink creature with hands on its head. It has no facial features except two dots for eyes, and two flat, rectangular feet. It's main attack is jutting its fingers up an opponent's butt, a prank commonly performed by small children called a "kancho" (hence it's name). It has four jet pipe's on it's sides to help launch it towards it's opponents posterior.
The main personality trait Kancho-kun has displayed is his determination to "kancho" people, which is his only life goal. He has also shown assertivness, immeadatly nominating himself as the defacto leader of the rebellion against the Reverse Maruhage Empire.
Third Era Career
The Kancho that the rebels encountered (named Kancho-kun) was the former leader of Y-Block. After stabbing Tokoro Tennosuke (Jelly Jiggler), the angry jelly-man removes him from his behind... where he already is seen dead (a Kancho dies after it has accomplished its life's work).
Despite being dead, Kancho-kun comes back alive and well during the threat of the Reverse Maruhage Empire, and becomes defacto leader of the group as they journey through the Yamiking towards Hydrate. He hardly assists the rebels at all, until they come face-to-face with the mad leader himself, where he lands many painful "Kancho's" against Hydrate's posterior (though he dies repeatedly)! After the reverse empire falls, Kancho-kun disappears without explanation.
Kancho finally returns to the series when the rebels are fighting Tsuru Tsurulina III. Though he fails to kill him, the small warrior helps to land a powerful blow against the evil tyrant. He dies again, but this time for real.
In the final chapter of the series, the viewers discover that there is an entire species of Kanchos. Don Patch arrives at a graveyard, where several Kanchos gathered for the funeral of one of their own (the one that had assisted the rebels in the final battle with Tsurulina III). Don Patch takes another one from the crowd at the funeral before moving along.
- Kancho - Kancho's standard attack; he flies directly towards the opponents butt and jutts his fingers up it.
- Go to Hell - Basically the same as Kancho's primary attack, only slightly more punishing.
- Go to Heaven - Possibly, Kancho's most powerful attack; This time he locks onto his opponents rear end and after a few hand signals (much like the ones ninjas make), he jumps at his target. Kancho then starts spinning when he makes contact, making the attack extremely painful!
- Anime appearances: 61-62, 76
- Manga appearances:
- Seiyuu: Hiroshi Okamoto
- Voice Actor: Michael Sorich
- By far, Kancho-kun is the smallest character (excluding any characters who are currently living inside of Bo-bobo) in the series, even smaller than Dengakuman.