- Narrator: Warning, be on the lookout for dangerous creatures. (Bo-bobo shows up with his KING Outfit) Kangaroos Infected with Nuclear Germs!
- Beauty: What are you saying? It just spells KING!
- Narrator: Oops, my bad. BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo has been crowned the new King of Wiggin' Specialists.
- Bo-bobo: (as Bo-bobette, popping bubble wrap) I love getting packages in the mail, just so I can pop these things. It's fun with a capital F!
- Tokoro Tennosuke: Let's see how you like it! (has Bo-bobo in a wrestling hold)
- Bo-bobo: It's only bubble wrap! OW!
- Narrator: However, Puckered Lips, a servant of OVER, one of the Chrome Dome's Big Four, mouthed off to Bo-bobo, making him mighty mad. After a mouth-dropping melee, Bo-bobo and the gang were banished to the outside of OVER's Castle. To top it off, Service Man was hanging around.
- (Service Man falls off the hanging spot, and hits another roof)
- Narrator: Gump, the Fowl-fragranced, fowl-feeder of the castle was also waiting, but he was no match for Bo-bobo and the others. It turned out their real opponents were Ultimate Five Assassins. At that point, one of the Assassins, codename Ruby, took time out from a playdate to battle, but to no avail. The gang got to the second floor, and found a serene setting, called Jungle Stage.
- Tokoro Tennosuke: You know, I'm allergic to Poison Ivy.
- Don Patch: You're what? Since when does Jelly break out in a rash?
- Narrator: But waiting under the waterfall was a super-saturated soccer-loving boy. What danger might befall Bo-bobo next?
- (The episodes title card appears)
- Bo-bobo: Episode 31: The Ultimate Five Assassins vs. Bo-bobo's All Stars, Gas-can goes gaga!
- (under the waterfall, Infinite Kicker stands, meditating)
- Infinite Kicker: GOOOOAAALL!! Goal, goal-goal-goal. Goal, goal-goal-goal. Goal, goal-goal-goal. Goal, goal-goal-goal. Goal,goal!
- Bo-bobo: Whoa, this guy's an assassin? He looks like he's taken too many shots in the head.
- Infinite Kicker: (puts the ball down and laughs) Did you think i was in training or something?
|Cast||Yoshio Sawai | English voice actors in Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo | Seiyū in Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo|
|Distributors||Toei Animation | Weekly Shōnen Jump | Hudson Soft|
|Commercials & Ads||List of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo commercials|
|Episode Scripts||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76|
|Misc.||Timeline | Other manga and anime in Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo|
|Sawai's Other Works||Chagecha | Kirarincho no Obake Festa|